These red cherries will just give a fabulous pop of color to your wall. They were originally painted in acrylics and the original was sold to someone in the US.
If you're looking for a great gift for mom this mothers day, then this is it. She'll be so happy with her beautiful red cherries.
* The print is reproduced from a painting by me, Cathy Savels.
* Printed in-house on lovely, smooth matte archival Epson paper which is fade and water resistant.
* Printed with Epson Pigment Inks, tested and guaranteed not to fade for 120+ years.
* Rich in color and true to the original artwork.
* Signed and dated by the artist on the back.
Image measures 8x10" and arrives ready to pop into any standard 8x10" frame or matte
Prints are shipped inside a protective stiff card envelope.
°°° Frames are for illustration purpose only and are not included.
Testimonials from happy customers:
*** Oh, I love it! The painting was more beautiful than any computer image could translate. Thank-you for sharing your gifts and talents with the world!
*** Wonderful, even better than I imagined! Many thanks too for the extra card, and the pretty stamps (my grandson will be pleased!). A real pleasure to share in a little piece of your magnificent art!
*** STUNNING!!!...Takes my breath away!!!...Thank you!!!
* One of my logs paintings was selected by Christies, London to be sold at their Art for Life Event.
* I won first prize for innovation in a competition here in France.
* I have done numerous successful exhibitions in UK and France.
* Several collectors worldwide regularly commission me.