French Wine Corks Reproduction Print
Despite the fact that I don't actually drink, I've had a fascination for corks for a while. I live in France, so French wine corks are easy to come by. I photographed a pile of them and loved the composition so I decided to paint it. The colors are so soft and this print just has a feel-good factor.
If you're a lover of fine things in life, all things French and France, then this is the print for you.
* The print is reproduced from a painting by me, Cathy Savels.
* Printed in-house on lovely, smooth matte archival Epson paper which is fade and water resistant.
* Printed with Epson Pigment Inks, tested and guaranteed not to fade for 120+ years.
* Rich in color and true to the original artwork.
* Signed and dated by the artist on the back.
Image measures 8x10" and arrives ready to pop into any standard 8x10" frame or matte
Prints are shipped inside a protective stiff card envelope.
Testimonials from happy customers:
*** Oh, I love it! The painting was more beautiful than any computer image could translate. Thank-you for sharing your gifts and talents with the world!
*** Wonderful, even better than I imagined! Many thanks too for the extra card, and the pretty stamps (my grandson will be pleased!). A real pleasure to share in a little piece of your magnificent art!
*** STUNNING!!!...Takes my breath away!!!...Thank you!!!
* One of my logs paintings was selected by Christies, London to be sold at their Art for Life Event.
* I won first prize for innovation in a competition here in France.
* I have done numerous successful exhibitions in UK and France.
* Several collectors worldwide regularly commission me.