After my trip in Zambia I found an incredible amount of inspiration. The jacaranda trees were in full bloom everywhere and the splash of purple color is hard to miss. This original acrylic painting is a close-up of one of the blooms. The dappled sunlight on the flowers against the bright blue sky was simply irresistible.
30 x 30 cms (11.8" x 11.8")
acrylic on canvas
Testimonials from happy customers:
*** Oh, I love it! The painting was more beautiful than any computer image could translate. Thank-you for sharing your gifts and talents with the world!
*** Wonderful, even better than I imagined! Many thanks too for the extra card, and the pretty stamps (my grandson will be pleased!). A real pleasure to share in a little piece of your magnificent art!
*** STUNNING!!!...Takes my breath away!!!...Thank you!!!
* One of my logs paintings was selected by Christies, London sold at their Art for Life Event.
* I won first prize for innovation in a competition here in France.
* I have done numerous successful exhibitions in UK and France.
* Published artwork in Reves de Femmes Lunar Calendar Book in Switzerland
* Represented by The Exposed House, Abu Dhabi
* Several collectors worldwide regularly commission me.